Are You Mentally Healthy? Check it Out
Mental Health is as necessary for living a happy and successful life as physical wellbeing. We can't think of our well-being and wellbeing without mental health. We can derive the most benefits from our resources, opportunities and abilities only when we are emotionally healthy and fit. Since the capacity to rule the entire world is in the brain, not in the body, so mental health is of utmost importance. Someone Who has the following qualities apart from being free from mental ailments can be regarded as a mentally healthy individual:
1) The mind ought to be under the control of will.
2) Emotional maturity: The ability to rule and control emotions. It means that someone should have the ability to regulate emotions in the positive, constructive and effective way.
3) The brain (mental processes) should be moderate, trained and balanced.
4) Proper operation of mind.
5) Good memory ability.
6) Positive, constructive and effective mental attitude.
7) The ability to manage situations.
8) The ability to confront emergencies, facts and realities of life with patience and courage.
9) The ability to understand, resist and cope effectively with negative and negative thoughts, emotions, circumstances, environment, words and psychological attitude of our own and many others.
10) The ability to plan properly.
11) The ability to resolve problems without becoming frustrated.
12) The ability to withstand frustration, failures, disappointments without being upset.
13) The ability to remain always mentally relaxed.
14) Patience, perseverance, confidence, courage, compassion, etc..
15) The ability to focus on the desired object.
16) Sense of responsibilities.
17) Common sense.
18) A mentally healthy person very well knows himself - his will-power, mindset, flaws and qualities.
19) A mentally healthy person assesses himself, accept his flaws and attempt to overcome them.
20) A mentally healthy person believes in his abilities. He has confidence that he can accomplish the tasks he undertakes.
There are quite a few different characteristics which constitute emotional health. If someone lacks any of the aforementioned qualities, he wants to be treated.